Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Move On and Out

Today is going to be my last day di kostan B226 ini. Honestly, I've never been this sad leaving a place. Walopun gw cuma tinggal disini less than two years (dibandingin kostan di Bangka 11 yang udah 6 tahun lebih), tapi kenangannya banyak banget.

Salah satu alasan lain kenapa gw berat banget untuk pindah adalah karena gw harus mulai membiasakan diri untuk tinggal sama orang tua lagi. Yes, setelah hampir 12 tahun tinggal sendiri, starting today, I need to move to my parents house.

Mestinya kan tinggal sama orang tua malah happy yaa, tapi not for me. Mungkin karena selama ini gw biasa sendiri, apa-apa ngurus sendiri, mau ngapa-ngapain juga sendiri dan memang most of the time, gw lebih prefer sendiri. But now, I can no longer do that. 

Keputusan ini purely karena gw harus mikirin Bebe. Mau se-independent dan se-super powernya gw, when it comes to taking care of new born, there's no way I can do it all by myself. Ujung-ujungnya udah pasti akan tetep perlu bantuan my mother. Thus, gw ndak boleh egois. I may not feel comfortable living together with my parents, but for the sake of Bebe's needs, I'm willing to put aside my ego.

It's not easy, honestly. 

But again, it is what it is...whether I like it or not, today, I need to move on and out from here and adjusting again at my parent's house :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...