Saturday, March 9, 2013

This is my month, My Fiery March

it's been too long..toooo long malah. Feb has ended and it almost mid of March. Ga nyangka waktu cepet banget berjalan. 

U see, I always feel excited every time March is coming. Yups, you are so right, i will celebrating my birthday on this month, but every year the excitement becomes less and less. Well, maybe it's because I realize that I'm getting older.

But Alhamdulillah, apapun yang terjadi, keep on positive aja.

So, hows life on my side lately? as always nothing much really. I've made a huge decision regarding my career and work life. Yups, i think it is so wrong to be in a comfort zone for too long. It is not good if everything seems to be too smooth. Some said "if it's too good to be true, maybe it's because it isn't".

Next, i will do my best to make my whole life change differently.

Other than that? I also thinking about having a solo trip to someplace in Indonesia. It doesn't necessarily far nor expensive, I just need to be in a quite place doing nothing and enjoying life. 

But (but melulu) i really cannot leave all my plans behind, even for a while. I need to continue what I've planning and what I must do. Conclusion, skip the thought of solo trip then!

So what next? Hhhhmmm..apa yaaaa?? counting the days maybe :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...