Sunday, March 17, 2013

Wishlist - MK Large Selma Top-Zip Satchel

I've been wanting, dreaming, wishing, hoping and most importantly, saving for a beautiful, long lasting, well-made and a budget friendly structured bag.

But as I mentioned earlier on my other post, it was never been an easy quest to find one fashionable bag at a relevant price that is comfortable to my wallet.

And now, my quest has finally ended as I finally (soon) will get my hands on this very simple, versatile and totally chic MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma Satchel.

I just confirmed my order through MyMel at FD and I really can't help my self from too overexcited to have it right away.

This Selma bag is exactly the kind of bag I've dreamed of for so long but not as pricey as the "it bag" that already famous long before her. It's made of saffiano leather which i'm pretty sure will have a great durability and will never be out of seasons. It's classic and can go along with any outfit and any occasions.

It's love at the first sight and i'm happy I put my order on her.




Details:
Sumptuous Saffiano leather creates this structured silhouette that goes effortlessly from work to weekend. Accented with signature detailing and convenient long strap, its pocket-lined interior stows essentials with ease.
  • MICHAEL Michael Kors bag
  • Saffiano leather
  • Double top hanldes with 5" drop; adjustable long strap with 22" drop
  • Top zip closure
  • Gold-tone hardware; signature plaque at front
  • Interior features zip pocket, 4 slip pockets and key fob
  • 12-1/4" W x 9" H x 3-1/2" D
Available Color :
- Tan (lovely light tan that leaning to golden yellow beige)
- Luggage (true MK luggage brown)
- Navy (deep gorgeous navy blue/almost black but prettier)
- Cadet (bright royal blue)
- Palm (bright kelly green)
- Optic White
- Zinna (sweet bright pink)
- Citrus (fresh bright yellow)
- Black

Retail Price at Macy's & Neiman Marcus : USD 358

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...