Wednesday, February 26, 2014

One Step at a Time

Sesuai judulnya, di bulan ini or spesifiknya di bulan Februari akan banyak hal yang berubah dihidup gw. Insya Allah semuanya menuju ke hal yang lebih baik...Amin Ya Allah.

Gak nyangka, oh of course, but other than that, I actually feel more....relieved!

I know semuanya udah ada yang ngatur, people can always have their own plan, but one thing I should always remember is that, Allah SWT knows better.

It's sounds random, cause I really don't know where to start first. I am awkward,  I've always been a strong minded person and I have my own opinion about what I want in this life, I've my own plan, I've my own thought and I've my own principal. But when everything happen ndak sesuai dengan rencana gw, I'll be freaked out, I'll be panicked and most of all, I'll feel like I don't know what to do.

Some will say, "let it flow" tapi gw bukan typical orang yang bisa melakukan sesuatu tanpa rencana. At least, give me a little bit of hint of where we wanna go, what we're going to do, and what we shud prepared. Well, that is me, I am like that.

I cannot walk without knowing where to go. I can be so damned adventurous, but I'm not the kind of person that doing crazy thing without a plan too....Gw masih waras lah untuk ndak melakukan hal gila tanpa perencanaan.

Well anyway, I really don't know where this post is heading to, but my head and my mind feels like there's tsunami in it. Don't know whether I should feel happy, sad, suprise, shocked, blessed or what.

But one thing I know for sure, I have a good faith on it and really deep down in my heart I also know that everything would be just fine.


Bismillah Ya Allah ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...