Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ups and Lows

I believe, life is like a roller coaster, life is similar like a "heart beat diagnose thing" in hospital *I don't know what they call it :p! I believe life is always about ups and lows!!!

My dad said, if your life is flat, no pulse, no beat, no graphic of your ups and downs life..that means you're dead!

In life, we need to feel what "sad" is to enjoy "happiness", we need to see our "past" to learn what is our "future", we need to get "angry" so we know how to make limits of our "patient"..its all graphics of life.

That is exactly what i feel now, when I'm about to quit from everything, when i cannot stand it anymore, when i feel that i couldn't have strength to climb up again in my low positions...

I found hopes, hopes that can lifted my spirit up, hopes of better future, better ways, better wishes and better life.

I am Lucky..Alhamdulillah ya Allah..i am lucky..i can be what i am now is because of Your Uncountable Blessings and Gifts..Alhamdulillah wa Syukurillah :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...