Monday, May 28, 2012

May 12' Kutex Haul

I just added these 2 beautiful nail polishes into my "small" collections and couldn't say more but love it a lot!!!

First one is Revlon Top Speed - Chilli 
Revlon is always been my most fave nail polish since long time ago, honestly, it was the only brand I knew. I love everything about it, its color, formula and importantly its price. When I finally found out that they launched new collections called "Top Speed" I couldn't help it but to buy one and try it on right away.

My option goes to this gorgeous chilli red. It's almost jelly-like formula, it looks a little bit orange-is under the direct sun but most of the time it looks just red, burning hot red! It lived up to its name as it truly is fast drying. Love it

 


Second is OPI Dulce De Leche
This is my first pastel nail polish. I spot on this one at OPI counter at Sency. At first I never thought that my skin tone was suitable for this kind of "pastel-babypink-rose" color, but once I try it on my nails, I couldn't resist it. It's suitable on my skin tone and matched perfectly with my new Blazer and my mango flower tops :D

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...