Friday, June 29, 2012

My Red Nail Polish..Yeaay RED!

Without a doubt, I always been a huge fans of RED and red nailpolish is definitely not an exception. Yes of course, I will never ever ever had enough of RED nail polish, and it's true, this is not all, because I will surely add more :D



OPI Royal Rajah Ruby
 
OPI Color So Hot It Berns

 OPI Big Apple Red
 

OPI An Affair in Red Square

Nicole by OPI Sealed With A Kris

China Glaze Ruby Pumps
 

Revlon Top Speed Chilli

OPI Mauving To Manitoba

My next red nail polish wishes are;

UPDATE

Just got my new CG Poinsettia and loovee it :*


China Glaze Poinsettia
 Pic credited to Scrangie 

OPI Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ
 Pic credited to Doridavis 

OPI Wocka Wocka
Pic credited to Scrangie 

OPI Ali's Big Break
Pic credited to Swatchcat

And hope I have all of these RED :)
Pic credited to HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...