Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cosmetic Haul - Revlon Lipstick & Lipgloss

I've never personally been a huge lipstick fan, reason is i feel too much "something something" going on in my face. Sebagai seorang pemakai kacamata yang hampir selalu pake kacamata setiap saat dan setiap hari, gw pasti akan lebih memfokuskan make-up di daerah mata rather than the lips. Thus benda yang biasanya selalu ada in my traincase are eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara. 

Dan berdasarkan petunjuk artikel kecantikan di majalah yang bilang kalo kita cuma boleh memfokuskan lenongan di satu bagian wajah aja, in this case my eyes, bikin gw makin ga nepsong nyetok lipstik gonjreng banyak2. Dan ujung2nya i only wear a sheer nude colored lipgloss to balance my glitter eyeshadow and thick black eyeliner.

Tapi pas sadar kalo selama ini gw hanya punya 2 lipstik warna merah plus 1 lipgloss yang sepertinya sudah mau expired, akhirnya pas lagi diskon I decided to add another lipstick into my stash *tsah. Nah berhubung eke jarang banget beli lipstick dan tidak punya pemahaman sedikitpun mana lipstick yang paling okeh, akhirnya gw pilih yang paling estede dan paling familiar aja merknya yaitu REVLON.

Selain harganya murmer, pilihan warna2nya juga banyak dan cocok untuk semua warna kulit. Gw pribadi lebih seneng lipstick yang kasi efek semi-matte dan ber-warm undertone. 

First lipstick I chose is Revlon Moisturestay Lipcolor - Malt





This one suits for everyday use, especially when i need to moisturizes my cracked and dry lips and add a little bit color to it. Besides moistening and coloring, it also has a menthol-cooling effect that instantly soothe the lips upon applying. It feels good and I really like it.

Next are Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth - Red Velvet and Soft Cinnamon



Soft Cinnamon


*Red velvet pic will follow :D

Honestly, i cannot choose either one, both colors are gorgeous. The red one is definitely a-must-buy red color lipstick that has a very deep, highly pigmented, neutral dark red that can brightens my face, whilst the soft cinnamon, a brownish-red color which can compliments many skin tones is also a must-have color to add into my stash. Both applications was smooth, didn't dry out my lips and it stayed for a very long time. So I decided to bought them all and didn't complaint nor disappointing with it. These are truly my new HG lipstick *for now

Next up is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - 040 Nude Lustre


My new nude neutral pink favorite lipgloss, its not sticky and not too watery either. It's perfect to give a bit shine to my matte lipstick or even when i use it alone ;)

XoXo ;)
@gie_dazzling



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...