Saturday, December 8, 2012

Weekly Recap - Dec #1

To begin this week recap i will start it with one word...Bedrest!

Yups, since last Thursday I took 2 days sick leave and I spent my day ever since by just laying on my bed. Again, my appendix suspect-syndrome hits me while i am still struggling with my never-ending LBP. After i went to a Doctor, she said there's no surgeon action needs to be done because the blood test record proven that I am still in a good condition, and (again) the surgeon can be postponed. Well, honestly..I am sooo not ready to have the appendix surgeon anywei. 

But since I'm strong and my will to get healthy again is way much stronger than the pain it self, so Alhamdulillah, today i feel so much better. However, still there are not many things i can do. I just sat on my bed, watching Youtube, browsing around some online shops (later on I regret to open it) and do some blogwalking all day. -kegiatan standard orang sakit-

But again, i need to sum everything up this week rite..and here it is.

On Life
Life seems to treat me unfair lately, but again...Manusia Bisa Apa?! Mau marah ndak bisa, mau kesel buat apa, mau esmosi percuma *rhyme..So gw cuma bisa ikhlas dan trust me, it is not easy! Ilmu ikhlas adalah ilmu tersulit yang pernah ada dimuka bumi ini, mau sejenius apapun orangnya, satu ilmu itu yang gak akan pernah bisa di mastering ma siapapun kecuali dia punya tingkat keimanan selevel imam kali yaaa (beeeugh..berat amat ceritanya Gie!) Ok..skip it- 
Intinya sih, there are some things in this world that happened beyond our wishes, beyond our expectation and beyond our imagination. And when it strikes, all we can do-human do-is just accept it with big heart...and im still working on it though..cemangats Gie!

On Work
The past 3 working days have been very difficult for me, I'm stressed all out and overwhelmed with the job desc. Sometimes we just know if its too much too handle, sometimes i can feel when it's time to stop..and maybe this's the time..so, we'll just see how can i carry things out further.

On Social Life
Seriously, my only "pelarian" from hectic day is always billiard. Yups, its my lifetime hobby. Walopun kadang-kadang mainnya gak pake mikir lagi, tapi kapan waktu ketemu bola 9, mau hati kusut, mau pikiran kacrut, pasti otak langsung full konsentrasi..-malu juga kalo main berantakan :p So last monday, gw masih sempet-sempetin ketemuan with Shanti untuk main several rounds.

On Haul
Selain belanja lewat online, sepertinya gw udah jarang banget do the mall-kardio aka window shopping-an, alesannya jelas sekali, gw selalu balik malem dan walopun si mall ada tepat dilantai bawah kantor, tapi kalo body bawaannya udah males masuk2 outlet, belum lagi musti bawa2 tas laptop dan jinjingan (ga jelas gw bawa apaan) yaudah maless aja gitu. Dan kebetulan, bulan ini gw belum butuh apa2 juga toh.

On Gym
Another week terlewati tanpa fitness sama sekali, padahal yaaa, itu tas gym udah nangkring dengan manis di kantor. Laah gw yang awalnya sengaja naro si tas dikantor biar ga repot, ini malah jadi dianggurin blaast...-udahlahmalesdibahas-

On Wiken
Aku pulaaannnggggg...-ciyumtanganciyumpipibonyok- yaah, walopun cuma balik sehari, tapi gw cukup puash lah bisa ngajak bonyok ples 2 ponakan abege gw muter2 mall, makan2 and groceries shopping. One packed full activity day..puash puash.

On After Office Life
Tuesday, gw iseng janjian ma Ijah di Epicentrum after I had a meeting at Kebun Sirih, kebetulan BBP bisa jemput dan ngedroppin gw di Epi before he headed back to proyekan. We met at Liquid Cafe. It was my first visit to that place. Tempatnya oke, servicenya bagus, harganya so-so lah untuk levelan tempat kaya gitu, but what i like the most about the place it self adalah their food was awesome. I tried their calamary platters which appeared to be the most tastiest calamari i've ever tasted by far. Cream sauce nya pas, calamarinya crunchy and ada rasanya...biasanya kan plain2 aja and it comes with french fries in one too. Yummeh. Belum lagi main course Sop Iga Bakar yang gw pesen..yum yum to the max lah pokoknya. Kelar dari situ dijemput BBP lagi and macets parah karena Jekardah hujan derest!

On EtCeTeRa
Masih membiasakan diri pake lappy baru..secara disini backspace jadi delete, nah delete jadi apaaa dooonkkk??? *dijawab pak tarno..simsalabim jadi apa prokprokprok...faak!! Katrook beratlah sayaah! 

On EtCeTeRa #2
Pingin ke Koreaaaa...@celz..ikut doonk celz -___-


XoXo ;)
@gie_dazzling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...