Monday, February 13, 2012

Feb Haul - OS ooh OS

After my "Coach Kristen Chainlink Flap Lurex" bag arrived yesterday, I get more excited browsing another items through website (gejala keracunan nih). It turns out that doing online shopping is really fun, it feels awesome if I managed to get a good-bargain items

And that's why, my wishlist is getting longer than ever *tepokjidat.

I admit these couple of weeks are kinda crazy though. I shopped like there's no tomorrow. Maybe it's because I couldn't resist how easy it is to put an order thru online shopping, and the fact that all I need to do is browse, choose, click, wait 2-3 weeks and done, makes me want to shop even more!

Dan karena kemudahan itulah, akhirnya gw khilaf belanja-belinji macem2, tapi untungnya I'm always happy with my findings. For me selama it fits in the budget, seharusnya okey2 aja..*self-defense mode:on

So here's my haul result. Sekalian gw mau liat how much did I spent for my list, after thaat...PUASEEE PUASEE BELANJE :smashing:

I had different obsession for this month, bag obsession to be exact! It's weird kalo inget dulu ga pernah ada nafsu2nya beli tas banyak2, ga penting dan bikin ribet! Tapi once kedatengan si Coach Lurex, gw jadi getol browsing model2 lain yang ternyata bagus2 dan semakin diliatin malah semakin bikin nepsong, apalagi pake embel2 SALE, DISKON, CLEARANCE, endebla-endeblih...udah deh, ga pake mikir panjang lagi langsung CONFIRM, OK, SIP!

Hasilnya? gw sukses order 3 tas sekaligus dalam 1 bulan! Dari yang tadinya "hanya" punya 2 tas Coach, now I will have 2 more plus 1 Fossil bag. Crazy, I know..tapi namanya juga nafsu, udah ga mikir harga lagi deh, and I can always use alesan "mumpung lagi diskon" or "ini dapet murah banget" to against pikiran jernih gw -__-

This is Coach Gallery Embossed Patent Leather E/W Tote #15246. I bought this bag thru eBay and with the help of Mimo. I love everything about it, its Maroon RED, its glossy material, the tote shape and the CHEAP price. For less than 2 mio I got both the bags and the clutch. If not on eBay it will cost me more than 3 mio. So I'm very lucky to have this.


This one is Coach Gallery Scarf Print E/W Tote Multicolor #F18427. I bought it because I didn't have a blue bag, and I like its simple yet eye-catchy Coach pattern. Just love it. Again, I got this on eBay and it's also less than 2 mio. 




Next bag is Fossil. Kalo 2 barang ini mah jujur kebeli karena kena "racun" anak2 FD aja, dan untungnya pas lagi diskon jadi harganya murceee so sayang lah kalo ndak keangkut :D *alesaaaanteruus

Fossil Maddox Glazed Leather Flap Navy 


Fossil Vintage Re-Issue Clutch



Kelar tas and dompet, lanjut listnya ke baju, so far gw selalu beli blazer di merk tetangga yang harganya ga kira2 mehongnya. Kadang kalo udah ngebet banget sukanya, dengan berat hati gw akan tetep beli, walopun abis itu musti gigit jari sebulan gara2 kurang jajan :p

Until one day gw berhasil beli satu blazer merk lain yg fittingnya pas, bahannya pas dan terutama harganya juga pas. Tapi, model blazer yang gw suka dari merk ini kebanyakan ndak dijual disini, alhasil PO lagi deh, dan biar ga bolak-balik, sekalian aja gw pesen 3 blazer plus 1 dress.

Tailored Boyfriend Blazer - Red (another red blazer)

Forever 21 blazer

Peaked Lapel Blazer - White


Crisp Peplum Blazer - Navy
 
Painted Peacock Dress (I just love the print accent)


Several Stripes Tee (Im crazy about striped tee, lovee it to the max)



 
Few clothing from Dorothy Perkins

Geeezz, I do shop a lot this month...:rollingeyes::tsk::sorry::hilo:

1 comment:

  1. mantap banget haul muuu hahaha :p
    baru liat ada blog, eke follow ya maak

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...