Monday, October 15, 2012

Haul - Zara Ponte di Roma w/ Elbow Patches - Navy

Welcome my new Blazer :)



Ponte Di Roma Blazer w/ Elbow Patches - Navy Blue

This blazer is actually has the same model like the ONE I ordered thru PO at FD. But the others' comes in Red color, and it hasn't arrived yet :(

Since I cannot wait any longer to have a new navy blue blazer, thus I immediately bought this one directly on its counter. Lebih mahal sih sikit, tapi daripada gw bisulan gara2 kelamaan nunggu, mending hajar bleh-lah.

And as always, Zara never fails to pleased me with their amazing structured blazer collections. I always love their cutting, material and shape and model etc etc, one thing I dislike is actually the price...it is getting pricey and pricey every seasons...cediih ples bangkruts akuuh :( 


XoXo ;)
@gie_dazzling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...