Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My First Zoya Nail Polish - Batch 2 (Isla & Kelly)

Following my previous post about My first ever Zoya Nail polish - Batch 1 (Natty & Blaze) HERE, now I am going to write about the second batch, which consist of Zoya Isla and Zoya Kelly.

Of course both nail polishes have a gorjes-gorjes-gorjes color and their famous 'great and safety formula' tag.

First I'm going to start of with Zoya Isla.
It's described as: Rich, velvety cool-toned blackened red shimmer that appears lit from within.
For me, i describe it as one word : Gorgeous!

sorry for the uneven surface of my nails as i was not wearing my base coat thick enough -__-

It is the kind of red that I've been searching and want all this time. It's a frosty vampy dark red that looks red in the middle but darker to black on the outer.

Application, dry-time, formula was all okay. But somehow I don't feel too comfortable with its small brush. It took several times for me to dip and apply before my whole nails covered. But then again, itu kembali lagi ke kebiasaan masing2.

*I suggest to use a very thick base coat, as it tends to expose uneven nails surface.

Experimenting
Putting my China Glaze Ruby Pumps on top of Zoya Isla. It looks tremendously awesome and the most important is that it can covered up my uneven nail surface :D



Next is Zoya Kelly.
At first, people will think that this one similar to Natty, but if you put them side by side then you can tell, that both nail polishes has a very different shade and color. Natty leans to dusty-blue-gray whilst Kelly mostly leans to dusty grey with a little hint of purple.

ini tangan yang samaaa loooh -__-


XoXo ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...