Friday, November 11, 2011

Visiting My Ex....Office ;)

Finally, after almost 5 months...I've the chance to visit my ex-office at Menara Prima..really miss the people, the bosses the most, my dear colleague, Mba Dev, Dencu, Pa Ed and my Beloved enemies *wink











for me, its always great to re-memorize what happens in the past, especially here in IMC, PSS or ICO, this is the place that i grow-up for almost 3 years, place that had built me for what i am now, place that had support me thru my ups and downs, place that i had learned so many things, place that i spent my 12hours-a-day-and-almost-everyday-time...its just too much to mention!!!

But still, life goes on..as quoted by my boss "if you dont go after what you want, you'll never have it. if you dont ask, the answer is always no. if you dont step forward, you're always in the same place" - Nora Roberts

Soo agree with you Pak..and here i am, moving forward, im chasing after what i want..thanks to you all my great bosses :)

The precious memories:

ICO Team :)

PSS Team :)



My GOD, how can i forget all of that..amazing amazing years of my life eveer..thank you so much for everything :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...