Monday, April 30, 2012

Another Nailpolish Haul

My new babies - OPI Nail Polish


OPI Mauving It to Manitoba



I bought this at OPI Outlet (again) because...I like it and I can't wait to wear it soon. The color was gorgeous, not too pinkish and not too purple-ish, it's suitable on my skin tone too. And this one was  my first non-redish and non-blueish nail polish :D

Next one is OPI Black Onyx


I've been wanting a blackest black nail polish since long time ago, but haven't found the right one yet. And once I saw these on Google, I couldn't stop thinking of it. Black Onyx has the perfect "Black" formula as I wanted. It's creamy and it only takes 2 layers to get the right opaque without looking too much of "dukun" style :p

I add it with China Glaze NOVA, a beautiful rainbow glitter :D


 I got the nail inspiration from Her, thanks for showing me the beautiful swatches ;)

The other one is the famous OPI Russian Navy, not much to say but it is the most gorgeous navy blue nail polish I've ever known. Its dark, its blue, its navy and its fantastic!

 

Another red nail polish I bought was from Nicole by OPI called Sealed with a Kris. Its a deep burgundy creamy red. I decided to buy this one because I don't have this kind of red on my stash, although it's a bit expensive because I bought it at the counter, but, I didn't regret it. Its a very very very lovely color and I love how it looks on my nails..Per to the Fect ;p



Last one is OPI Black Shatter, I buy it to replace my old Crack Nail polish from Face It that was borrowed by Mami Kostan :(

The other one that will soon arrive is OPI Royal Rajah Ruby..cant waaiit :))))

2 comments:

  1. BAGUS BAGUS BANGET KUTEKNYA!! LOVEE ITT!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAKASSIIH DEAARRR..FAVE AKU DEFINITELY SI RUSSIAN NAVY & SI NICOLE ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...