Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Nail Polish Haul - OPI Jinx Liquid Sand & Innie Minnie Mighty Bow

Hola all...hope you have a funtastic Tuesday ahead!

This time I am going to write about my other nail polishes haul. So besides Essie, I also bought two new red and orange shades nail polishes from OPI. As you can see, I'd posted the swatches on my Instagram @gie_dazzling.


I know it's so late to post about liquid sand nail polishes, but I just have to. I just wanted to share how much I love it in real life after seeing the swatches only on the internet! 

Liquid sand nail polish is a jelly base glitter polish that when you apply it to your nails, it looks like a jelly polish with glitter in it. However, it dries to a matte, grainy, sandy and rough finish. Sounds cool hu'uh? And my first liquid sand nail polish is called Jinx from the Bond Girls Collection. It consists of six liquid sand polishes, but this one that caught my eyes the most.


Jinx is a bright red-orange with lots of gold and microglitters. The color is just stunning. The formula -as any other OPI polishes- was great. It took only two coats to get the full opacity and no top coat is needed!


Second nail polish is called OPI Innie Minnie Mighty Bow from OPI Couture de Minnie collection. It's a classic candy apple red with strong red and golden micro shimmer for added dimension. The color is very vibrant and extremely saturated. It's completely a different red shade compare to my other red nail polishes. 


I'm so glad to bought these two and add them into my ever-growing nail polishes stash :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...