Monday, July 1, 2013

Welcoming July 13

Oh my God, its July already? I know, I know..I've been neglecting my blog for the past one month. No excuses for that as I'm too busy doing completely nothing..hahah *lame* 

Well seeing my last post, I know that I haven't finishing my post about Surabaya and Malang Trip the other day. I was about to, before I realized that my laptop was crashed all of sudden. So I rushed to  Ambassador and get it fixed. It took about two to three weeks before I can get my lappy back! 

And now I can't help it to post something about the coming month...using my Cellphone only LOL :D 

This month's going to be fantastic, I've crossed all of my fingers for this. I'm hoping and praying that everything will be so much better. Especially when I also know that on this month we (moslems) are going to meet again with the Holy Month of Ramadhan..Alhamdulillah. 

Insya Allah everything will get better and better...amiin

Until then, I just hoping that I can get my lappy soon so I can start to posting2 ;) 

Happy July All...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...