Thursday, July 4, 2013

Trip to Malang w/ My Familia - Day 2 (Silaturahmi)

Holla..holla..

Melanjuti cerita perjalanan ke SBY and Malang with my parent and lil sist DISINI. Di hari kedua kita udah santai2 di hotel setelah sebelumnya musti berjibaku dengan kemacetan selama kurleb 5.5 jam.

Hotel kita menginap kali ini adalah purely hasil pilihan gw (yaeyalah) yang bernama Savana Hotel and Convention. Alasan pertama gw memilih hotel ini adalah restaurant roof topnya yang bernama After 5 yang berada di lantai atas hotel ini. Seeing from Agoda pics, the resto has an overview to Malang City, thus I knew I have to stay there! Selain alasan resto berpemandangan kota Malang, lokasi hotel ini juga sangat strategis baik ke Airport Abdul Rahman Saleh, ke Pusat Kota Malang dan terutama lagi ke rumah Kakek Atma yang  berada di daerah Singosari.






Kita book 2 Deluxe room yang ternyata sama2 gede dan luas. Selain itu gw suka area balcony-nya yang langsung menghadap kolam renang indoor dibawah kita. Fasilitas lain juga ok semua. Amenities nya sih standard tapi cukup buat orang yang gak mau repot bawa2 shampoo dan sabun dari rumah.

My Mom and Dad ;)


 
Si Jeynonk


Kamar bonyok dan kamar gw sebrang2an ;)

Untuk buffet b'fastnya termasuk lumayan juga. Menunya sih bukan yang wah gitu, tpi selama 3 hari menginap disana, kita dapat menu sayur dan sidedish yang cukup bervariasi. Lumayan untuk ganjel perut pagi2.







Dan planning kita dihari kedua ini sudah pasti ke rumah si kakek. Just a quick flashback, I haven't met him again ever since i graduated from secondary school. So yups, you guess it right..it's nearly 19 years since I last saw him. I my self can surely sworn that I completely forgot what he looks like. All I know that Kakek Atma always worn an Navy Army uniform as he is an AURI jet flight technician with a lieutenant title. Cool huh! 

And to my surprise, even my Mom and Dad had never seen him again for several years. So this is why we were excited -i mean myself either- to finally meet Kakek Atma and his family again. 

We were also planning to make the visit as a surprise, thus I asked my sister to called Kakek and told him that she's going to come alone. And it sure did worked! By the time we came, Kakek was very surprised to see Jeynonk with my mom and dad and ofcourse me. 

We talked and bernostalgia sampe malam. It is also the first time ever I met with Kakek Atma's childrens. There are 3 of them and two of them were at home when we were there. 

We stayed at Kakek Atma's house until 9pm and we went back to the hotel early so we can give him a chance to have a full rest.

Done Day 2 ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...